Cream of carrot and pumpkin soup with dill
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onion for 5 minutes until soft. Add the carrots and cook for 1 minute. Add the pumpkin puree and vegetable broth juice. Bring the composition to a boil then cover the pan, reduce the heat and boil the composition until the carrots are cooked, 20-30 minutes.
After the carrots have boiled, take the pan off the heat and pass the composition. Season the soup to taste and serve it sprinkled with dill.
Vegetable cream soup
1. Wash the vegetables well and clean them. Cut the onion and fish and harden in butter.
2. Over it, add the rest of the diced vegetables and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Pour water over these and let it boil for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, the croutons are being prepared. Cut the bread slices into cubes and place them in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake for a few minutes, then remove and sprinkle with olive oil and crushed garlic. Bake for a few more minutes, until golden brown.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, remove them from the juice and put them in a blender. The obtained composition is placed in another pot, and over it is added little by little the water in which they boiled, until the desired consistency is obtained. Serve with croutons and finely chopped parsley.5 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Cream of carrot soup
Carrot is a very popular food all over the world and rightly so! Among its most important benefits are:
- low calorie content
- maintaining skin health
- anti-aging effect
- cancer prevention
- vision improvement
- maintaining dental health
All these benefits are due to the high content of vitamin A, beta-carotene, antioxidants and falcarinol.
If you also want to include it more often in your diet, try this cream of carrot soup. Here's how to prepare it:
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 large carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 1 small onion
- vegetable cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley, for decoration
Method of preparation
Chop the onion and put it to harden in a pot with a little oil, over low heat.
When the onion becomes translucent, add the peeled carrots and potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cover well with water and bring to a boil.
When the vegetables are cooked, strain them, but keep the water in a bowl.
Make a fine puree of vegetables, then add water gradually, until you reach the desired consistency. Match the taste with salt and pepper.
Add the sour cream and mix well. You can also keep a little for decoration.
Pumpkin cream soup
Pumpkin cream soup is a tasty dish, ideal to prepare in early autumn, when the pumpkin season begins. Below we tell you the simplest and cheapest recipe for pumpkin cream soup, ready in 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Cream Soup Recipe:
Eating pumpkin brings a lot of benefits to the body. With a special flavor, pumpkin can be added to a lot of recipes, and the best known recipe is certainly pumpkin cream soup. A filling, aromatic and very tasty dish that is prepared from just a few ingredients and in just 30 minutes. Pumpkin cream soup can be eaten at lunch, but also at dinner as the main dish. Along with fresh croutons and a few pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top, here's how to make the best pumpkin cream soup!
Step by step recipe for pumpkin cream soup:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water. Add a few drops of olive oil and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, peel the onion, celery, garlic, bell pepper and cook with the pumpkin. Allow to simmer over low heat.
3. Test if the vegetables have boiled and remove them from the sieve. Onions, garlic and peppers are set aside, and the pumpkin and celery are mixed with a mixer.
4. Mix the pumpkin puree with the juice in which it boiled, add olive oil, salt and pepper, as desired, and bring to a boil, then garnish with green parsley leaves and pepper slices fast. The pumpkin cream soup recipe is served with croutons.
Pumpkin cream soup
I don't know about you, but I grew up without eating too much pumpkin. And after I befriended him, I liked him so much that I felt like I was wasting my time. One of the recipes that helped me fall in love with this ingredient was pumpkin cream soup.
Cooking cream is optional, but if you add it in pumpkin cream soup, it will become creamier.
It can also be adapted for fasting, if you replace the butter with oil and omit the cooking cream.
Cream of carrot and pumpkin soup with dill - Recipes
I can't say that I've ever been a big fan of pumpkin (I mean the pie one), but from time to time I try it in recipes. And more recently I add a cube of pumpkin from time to time and in the baby's vegetable purees, I also recognize it because it gives color to the puree, and she likes to be colored to eat and eat.
I tried from the classic pumpkin pie, to the simple baked pumpkin, as a side dish and more recently I also tried a cream soup with dukan. A soup that also suits those who follow the dukan diet. What's more, it cooks very quickly, and we find pumpkin in the hypermarket.
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Final Stabilization
Dukan nutritional scale - starting Monday
- 2 cloves of garlic (optional)
- 2-3 lg of low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
The pumpkin must be peeled, the seeds removed and cut into cubes. The other ingredients can be put in the whole pot, it doesn't matter that we blend them in the end anyway.
Put all the vegetables in the pot and cover with water. Boil until the fork easily enters the pumpkin, carrot or celery.
If necessary, add more water along the way.
Towards the end add salt and pepper.
After boiling, partially strain the juice vegetables, but keep the juice in a bowl. Add the olive oil and blend until you get a fine paste. Top with yogurt or sour cream and add the remaining juice until you get the desired consistency.
In the end, all you have to do is enjoy it with great pleasure, especially since it doesn't make you fat.